Friday, May 29, 2009

Food

Since I rotting at home got nothing,im have been reading novel and watching drama until bored.So I find something new to do.Actually,I doesn’t know how to cook,all the food that I post here are the 1st time do.After trying to cook Nasi lemak last Thursday,let see what I did for this week.But I m not cook every single.Yo,below are the summary for this week.

1st..Onde –onde

Photobucket

I think Onde onde should be consider as desert.Onde onde that I did is pandan flavor, jz like the original onde onde.

2nd curry mee

Photobucket

I have no confident to try to cook curry mee because I worry that the ingredient that blended will have weird smell or other incident happen.Fortunately,I did it.So happy.Please dun laugh me,I rarely cook.

3 3 colours egg

Photobucket

That is the 3rd colour egg from the side view.Get this recipe from book.Why this is known as 3 colour egg? Haha..actually I direct translate the name from Chinese.I guess this should be due to this dishes is combination of 3 type of egg.There are salted egg,egg,preserved egg(the black colour egg I dun know the proper name to call that type of egg ,anyone have any idea).

4th Porridge

Photobucket

If direct translate from Chinese word,some people call this dishes as “fried porridge” .The main ingradient are mushroom,dry prawn,dry sleeve-fish.Actually the original recipe that I got it,need to add meat ,but I skipped it.Forget to make the bowl make nicer ..swt..

5th Dessert known as “ liu wei tang”

Photobucket

Actually this I guess consider as dessert,one type of soup?There few ingredients,unfortunately only one shown in the photo,others deposite .

6 Cendol ( dessert again)

Photobucket

After I taking this photo,I only add gula Malacca.. hehe..

That all for this week….

Kind of weird,update my blog with all the foods.but what to do,doesn’t know what I can update with my blog,any suggestion?

3 comments:

siewyin said...

aiyo....u make me hungry le when visit to ur blog....
hehe..

JayJun said...

you can consider to open a hawker center liao..there's plenty of food u can actuali cook...haha

wen said...

haha.... that all my 1st try. .. u dare to my white rat @@