Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nasi Lemak..

this is the post jz about Nasi lemak..
being stayed in AIMST for 1 year..
within this 1 year..
i guess almost everyweek..
the caterer serve nasi lemak as our breakfast at least twice per week
until during i going.. i say no to nasi lemak..
In this holidays,i also try my best to avoid eat nasi lemak..
I saw a Nasi lemak recipe.by my friend. since 2 months back..
My friend encourge me to try to cook it..
besides Nasi lemak..
she always encourge me to cook..
she willing to teach me via msn or phone
but i m such a lazy bum..
so rarely try it..
at least i try sometimes.. hehe.. should thz her..
haha.. 。。
until yesterday... feel like want to do something..
accidentally read the Nasi Lemak recipe again..
this is the photo..what i did

Photobucket

Photobucket

opss.. 4get to take the rice photo..
haha..
there got fried ikan bilis,hard boil eggs, saurce, peanuts
tempeh and onion+corn fried egg ( jz simply added)

No comments: