Saturday, June 13, 2009

Letter...

Finally i got my letter..
So happy that i got it...
And I make up my mind to go back...
That day morning...
when i was busying do something in the kitchen..
My little sis and bro shouted that.. sis.. got ur letter...
I told them.. jz kept it..
read the letter later...haha..
Guess what...
later on my mum told me that the letter actually come from my previous uni..
so pass it to me immediately..
swt
I m so unexpected that i will get the letter on this month..
coz I called the student admission office before...
they told that we will only know on 2nd week of July..
.so nervous to open the envelope
.faster check it out.. what is that inside that envelope..
oh yeah .hooray
. i got it.. .
I am in seventh heaven.
give a call to my daddy...
then continue my work again...
within 2 hours...
i make my decision to go back...
that mean.. I need to stay over there.. for other few years..
need to thz my daddy and mummy...
last but not least my friends.

..congrat to all my friends who get the letter..
c u all soon...

3 comments:

JayJun said...

r you working now? or doing nothing at home?

wen said...

nope.. i doing nothing at home.. haha..

sam said...

wat u mean? where do u go after this?