Tuesday, November 18, 2008

today is tuesday...
According my time table,
all of my class started at 8am everyday...
terrible?almost like the time when we were studying in secondary school,
For me,
it is ok...
Today,
my class started at 10 am...
haha..
but still woke up as usual...
hving 3 hours only today...
somemore out of 2 hours is listen to the presentation which done by my classmates..
tomorow will be my turn..
actually tomoro i suppose sit for my chemistry quiz..
the last quiz for my course...
around 3.45pm..
i receive án message..
told me that.. the quiz postened
until friday...
opss...
....
swt...
doesnt know that this can consider as sad news or good news..
sad new is...
i still need study organic chemistry for the next 2 days.
good news is
hving more time to prepapre for the quiz...

ghosh...
today oredi 18 nov..
yesterday my friend..
treatened me that..
"do you know our final is 35 days to go from now?

ops...
my god,
i still need to do revision for my term 1 and term 2 thingy...
sweating...
time to study hard...

now is november..
this months..
extremely many people birthday..
Yamuna 1 nov
Annie 9Nov
our english lecturer 3 nov
our bio lecturer 11 nov
Siew yin,Yen ching 14 nov
Naren 18nov
yi cheng,ah man 19 nov
2 cousin, and sister. x nov
Shu min 22 nov
Mooi Gaik 24 nov
Stephanie 26 nov
Eric 28 nov..
still have any friend's that i miss out?
wish all of them... best wishes n good luck also.....

No comments: