Friday, November 21, 2008

21 nov

21 nov
done my last presentation for my course
last quiz in my course...
it is over...
should be happy right...
Unfortunately...
my final is within 1 month times...
so dead...
so i mz pick up my mind and study...

oh ya
happy birthday to my dearest chun and yee...
Happy birthday to both of them...
best wishes...
22 nov..
is Shu min birthday..
happy birthday to her also...
all da best in final....
24 nov..
mooi gaik..
same too..
all the best in final
happy birthday..
26 nov..
Stephanie..
wish ur turtle
always besides you...
" what is this ?" said Stephanie...
gambateh in ur finall
all da best also...
happy birthday lol...
28 Nov..
monkey bro...
wish you become taller before you stop to produce grow hormones..
(the sentence above jz kidding dun get angry)
good luck and all the best in final..
happy birthday...

i found out that i m so lame...
wish everybody the same thing....
but all of us... sure hope can get flying colours right
so i wrote all the wishing to their birthday 1st...
hehe...

No comments: