Friday, November 28, 2008

recently...

Today is saturday d..
wednesday was Stephanie...
we were celebrate v "le boss"
this were the 1st time me and Stephanie went there...
the food there not bad..
the portion of the food there damm.. big...
after eating there...
we moved to "Secret Recipe".haha....
wish her enjoyed her 18 years old birthday lol...
then.... thursday...
thz to Stephinie ya...
Night 12am...
Audrey's ,Lily,Stephnie and me
went down to cafe to celebrate Eric's birthday..
when we went down,they actually oredi sang the birthday song...
hehe..
We were late.....!!!
as usual ate cake again....

that night i msn v lynn....
lynn said want to meet me on friday..
before she going back kl on saturday...
coz she miss me so much...
hehe...
after i jz found out...
wonder why.. she never contact Friday afternoon...
night time,
when i was suppering..
she called me...
saying that want to come to my house later...
so ok lol
i jz called her when i reaching my home....
she bluffed me that she will come after buying some stuff in "billion"
1 hours later... she came...
wonder y she jz stand outside my home..
haha...
i feel weird lol...
omg.... dennis n hong leong were inside the care....
n got cake inside...
ohh....
dammm surprised...
then...we went out for a drink......
the cafe we went not bad.....
1st time went to the cafe....
everyweek.. i passed by there...
but this is the 1st time i went there....
play.... play.. captured photo until 12 am...
the shop want to close d...
so touching....
thz to them...
Annie..:. lynn will show the photo soon.. hehe...
annie u also damm surprise right ..haha....
the photo... i upload to facebook d..

No comments: