Saturday, January 10, 2009

31 dec 2008

Well, skipped the part of my summary for my life in 2008 1st...to be continue....
My holidays starting at 31 dec 2008 12.01 pm...
due to my carelessness.. i need to make my family's member troublesome again..
Fai thz ya.. for fetched along the way to take something.. Mon bro Eric thz also
Immediately after the test, almost all of my housemate were busying packing our stuff...
because our 9 months holidays starting...
After all my things done, Me , Audrey and Stephanie hang out ...
this is our last time hang out together in 2008
Wish to see you guys again
We went sungai petani again…
After of our things done in sp, already almost 5pm..
Can you imaging how hungry we are?
5pm we only wanted to eat our lunch….
We went pizza hut to eat pizza again…
I totally said “ no” to pizza after this…
Within this month,
I ate almost 4 or 5 times …
Almost we felt dam hungry ..
But no appetite to eat also..
We move on the take away starbuck coffee that….
Audrey’s treat me and Stephanie….
Then… went back to AIMST again….
Until 7pm…
We just managed to done our withdrawing stuff…
Audrey’s and me went home..
Hehe… feel weird?
She and Lily stayed in my house .. for 1 weeks
Haha…
Then we stopped at Autocity…
What for?
Just to buy fries and cola…
Haha.. crazy? That we are…..
We didn’t count down there…
Since we were freaking tired…..

No comments: