Sunday, January 11, 2009

11 jan

I lost my phone .....
Finally i managed a get new phone..
so happy...
but.. burn the money again...
money spender..
wish i get use the phone for many years...
today..
went Penang again....
meet up my cousin....
it has been long times doesnt meet them d...
after my sibling stuff done...
my cousin and me.... shopping together...
Shopping again...
I guess this is the last shopping before CNY...
swt...
we kept on chit chatting... since we doesnt meet for such a long times...
we nvr been nvr meet such a long times..
hehe....
so happy to meet her. =.=
girl faster add me in msn....
see you again ya.. during cny...

Today is Audrey's birthday..
obviously.. i didnt forget about it...
called her around 10.00am.. i guess..
OMG.. i m the 1 who woke her up..
so so so sorry... ya...
best wishes and good luck
wish your dream become true..hehe...
hope to meet you soon...


happy birthday to you
happy birthday to you..
happy birthday to Audrey ...
happy birthday to you...hehe

No comments: