Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1st Working experience

On February,after rotting in my sweet home for 1 month,i managed to get a job which is known aas " temporary primary school teacher ".Although only need to work for 1 month,i still accept that offer.As it is better than i continue rotting in my home.I received that offer in a sudden,the officer called in the morning,and asked me that whether i can go to work in the next day..I really shocked at the moment.

That school is kind of small.Only have morning session in the school.Sum up the student in the school is only 29 students.Haha... The primary school that i studied,have 40++ students in a class. So can u imagine how small the school is? standard 5 even hv 1 student in the class.

Well,come to the point, what am i teaching there?I taught Year 1 BM,Year 2 BC,Year 3 English,and Year 4 maths.Cannot really remember how many period i need to enter every week.It should be around 28 t0 30 periods per week.I taught those subject becausee the teacher that i replace for her,teach those subject.
Some of my students are cute ,but some of them are naughty also.Sometimes i need to chase them around.Overall they are still ok.How about my collegue? My collegue are nice and helpful also.

Last 2 days ,before i resign from my job, i need to represent the school to attend a meeting.
Although i m jz a temporary teacher, the headmaster told me they take turn to attend meeting.So that is my turn now.I m so nervous to attend the meeting.I went the Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah.I know the name of the meeting room,but i dun know the exact location of the meeting. Fortunately, i managed to ask ppl over there.Then, i simply pick and place and sit down.What happen? The teacher sit beside me was my secondary school counselling teacher.I greet her, she told me it seem i m so familiar to her,haha. So i told her which secondary school i was studying I took out my novel and read my novel while waiting that meeting to start.Lat.er on got another teacher sit another side of me.I jz hv a look at the teacher.Wah, that is my primary school teacher.swt How come so coincident? So i greet her.She so shocked to meet me there.Happy that she still remember me..

This is my 1st working experience in my life.It is really precious.Since this is the 1st time I earn money myself.But most important thing i gain is EXPERIENCE.
P/S:this is the 1st time i type my blog in paragraph form also.

No comments: